drunk driving arrestscriminal lawjuvenile lawcivil rights claimseducation lawabout the attorneyscontact usbloghome
if you've been arrested or charged with a crime you need immediate representation you need to act quickly – the possibility of going to
jail or prison is a frighteing situation for anyone.
That's why you need an attorney who will agressively
protect your rights and challenge prosecutors, the
evidence, and the courts to do what is necessary
to stand up for you. > MORE
when your civil rights have been violated there are laws to protect you from unlawful or
discriminatory acts by public companies, private employers, and the government. Pursuing civil claims
requires a skilled attorney who can navigate the complex
liabiity defenses of companies or overcome the government’s immunity to preserve
your rights. > MORE
if your cild has been taken by cps or arrested you need an experienced juvenile
attorney to fight the allegations by CPS
for the return of your child. > MORE
If your child has been arrested, you
need an attorney to take charge of your
child's case and agressively represent
his/her best interests in court. > MORE
Contact an Attorney Today:
Type of Case:
what's new at J&J Peter and Carin Johnson successfuly defend a
father against charges of child abuse, NOT GUILTY! > MORE

Family settles case against Concord Police Department
for $1.2 million > MORE

Drunk Driving / DUI Arrests | Criminal Law | Juvenile Law | Civil Rights Claims | Education Law | About the Attorneys | Contact J&J | News | Blog | Home
© 2018 Law Offices of Johnson & Johnson. All rights reserved. | Site Map | Call today for a free consultation at (925) 952-8900
2125 Oak Grove Road • Suite 315 • Walnut Creek, CA 94598